Do you consider yourself a savvy marketing professional? Someone who enjoys working with clients to achieve success; while being fairly compensated for your results? Are you someone who enjoys the music and lifestyle that’s part of 106.9 The Bull & La Zeta 105.3?
If I’ve just described you… your attitude and your desire, then you need to contact us at Heartland Broadcasting. We are expanding our sales team in Hardee and DeSoto counties. Successful candidates will be offered an opportunity to become a part of the Heartland’s most dynamic sales team… and earn a great living while doing it. Creativity, desire and transportation are a must.
Heartland Broadcasting Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
TO APPLY Send Resume to Casey@bull.fm
• Citizen, Visa or Green Card
• Valid drivers license
• No convictions
• Sales experience
• Properly use Computers
• Record keeping
• Compose letters and Ads
• Self-supervised, self starter; anticipate and avoid problems
• Good attendance
• Maintain and service existing customer list
• Solicit new business, under supervision of Sales Manager
• Represent the station in a professional manner conducive to continued business relations
• Record keeping and follow through on order entry, expiring orders, renewals
• Copy writing and production
• Meet quota
• Cooperate and assist with station promotions
• Attend weekly sales meetings
• Present and position the station as instructed by management
Heartland Broadcasting Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer